“Enter a world where you can live out your wildest fantasies and experience anything imaginable!”
Learn to become consciously aware while you are dreaming giving you complete control over everything you experience.
A lucid dream is when a person becomes consciously aware that they are dreaming while the dream is still taking place. When you have a lucid dream it changes the dream from nothing more than a distant fuzzy memory to an intense and incredible experience.
Imagine being in a world that is as real as the one you are in right now, completely controlled by your thoughts and mind, where you can fulfill all your fantasies and wishes with no consequences or limitations. You are exploring the deepest thoughts of your very own subconscious and using one of the best tools for self reflection and self discovery. Lucid dreaming cannot be described or explained with words but only when someone experiences a lucid dream will they truly understand it.
Once a dreamer becomes completely lucid, they are able to interact and control their dreams, change the scenes of the dream, the characters, and their experiences. How much control they have over their lucid dream depends on their level of lucidity and how consciously aware they are.
Here are just a few of the benefits for mastering lucid Dreaming:
- Adventure and Excitement
- Improving Creativity
- Stopping Nightmares
- Spiritual and Personal Development
- Facing Your Fears
- Improving Confidence
- Psychological and Physical Healing
- Raising Your Level of Consciousness
- Removing Self-Imposed Limitations
- Astral Projection
When the dreamer gains complete lucidity the dream world becomes more real than reality itself. The colors and imagery in the dream are much more brighter and lively, and the experiences in the dream are much more real and intense. You will begin to question just how tangible your waking life reality really is. It’s a world with no limitations and anything you can imagine is possible. Do you want to travel through time, fly through space, or visit other planets? You can experience all of these things with lucid dreaming.
We spend a third of our lives sleeping. If you are not using that time useful then you are completely wasting it away. It’s time to stop going through your dreams like a zombie and start becoming more aware and in control. To experience a world that is beyond our imagination. Dream is destiny and destiny is inevitable. Are you destined?
Add to Cart
Our Lucid dreaming IsoBeats are very simple to use and requires very little practice (unlike most lucid dreaming techniques out there). You can use them anytime you want to experience lucid dreaming but the best time is early in the morning. Early morning is when we are dreaming the most and also when our minds are most active.
For best results follow these simple steps below:
- Set your alarm to wake up after you have been sleeping for 5 hours.
- Get up and do something to keep your mind busy for at least 10 minutes. Reading or writing is what usually works best but anything that requires you to think will do.
- After this throw on our Lucid Dreaming IsoBeats and listen to the sounds of the recording as it entrains your brainwaves and gently puts you to sleep.
- As your falling asleep stay focused on lucid dreaming and tell yourself over and over that you will experience one no matter what.
- Within a few minutes of falling asleep the IsoBeats will guide your brainwaves into the REM state where you will enter the dream world and become completely lucid.
Here are a few more tips to help improve your lucid dreaming skills:
Developing great dream recall allows you to remember your dreams much more clearly and vivid. It also allows you to become much more accustomed and used to the dream world so that you will be able to recognize when you are dreaming much easier.
The easiest way to start remembering your dreams is to start a dream journal and write down all of your dreams each morning. When you wake up in the morning don't think about anything or move around. Just lay there and try to think about what you were dreaming about and as soon as you remember your dream you have to write it down. Dreams are stored in a different part of the brain and they are easily forgotten no matter how real they are at the time.
Remembering your dreams is a skill that is much easier as you practice it more and more.
Setting the intention that you will have a lucid dream the night before you go to bed will also greatly improve your results. Constantly thinking about having lucid dreams will trigger your subconscious to think about it and most likely you will think about it in your dreams causing you to realize that you are dreaming.
In a world that is so bizarre and strange with nothing rational happening, we go through it accepting that we are awake and that it's reality. This is the repercussions of how we go through and accept waking reality. Were so busy running around that our subconscious has taken over and controls most of our thoughts. Push this button, push that button, do you want fries with that? Start to become more self-aware in the world around you and you will become more self-aware in the dream world.
Performing reality checks is a great way to induce lucid dreams. Reality checks are tests that you perform while awake to make sure that you are not dreaming. It may seem stupid when you are doing these tests but by constantly doing it you will automatically carry this on into the dream world. When you perform one of the tests in the dream world they will fail and you will instantly realize that you are dreaming.
Some good reality checks to do are:
- Lights - Check and make sure that the lights are working correctly. When you are in a dream the light switches and lamps will not work right.
- Time - Another great technique to perform is to double check the time. Every time you look at a clock or your cell phone for the time turn away and look back to make sure that it still reads the same time as before.
- Memory - When you are in a dream chances are that basic waking life memories are forgotten. The date or day of the week, your birthday, address, and even your name. You should stop and constantly ask yourself these questions to make sure you know the answer to them.
- Breathe - Cover your nose and your mouth and make sure that you still can't breathe.
- Hands - Count your fingers and make sure they are all there and then recount them. Another thing that you can do is see if you can push your finger through your hand.
- Location- Another thing that you can do is always ask yourself where you are at and how you got there. Do you remember where you started before you were at this place?
- Vision - Look around and make sure that everything is where and how it is supposed to be. Does the sky look normal today?
As you do each of these checks you should always make sure and ask yourself if this is just a dream and be ready to find out what the answer is. Make sure that every check that you do you are fully aware and not just performing them like a habit or unconscious action. When you perform these reality checks already thinking that your awake and expecting them to pass then chances are you will do the same thing in your dreams and they will not work.